Drive Medical knows the complex needs of patients who have limited mobility, that’s why it has designed the Spitfire DST to meet these demands. Here are the reasons why the Spitfire DST 4-wheel travel scooter is what you need.
Dynamic Suspension Technology (DST) features front and rear suspension coils for the most comfortable ride on all terrain.
Charge port located on the control panel and battery pack for easy charging.
Interchangeable color panels in red and blue.
Quick & easy disassembly.
Armrests are padded, contoured, width and angle adjustable.
Delta tiller with ergonomic throttle control.
Armrest covers with reflectors.
Large plastic basket with carry handle.
Height adjustable swivel seat with fold down backrest.
- Anti-Tip Wheels
- Back Height 14"
- Base Weight 70 lbs.
- Batteries (pair) 20AH
- Battery Weight (pair) 30 lbs. (20 AH)
- Brakes Electromagnetic
- Charger 2A
- Controller CURTIS 45A
- Dimensions 42.5" (L) x 21.25" (W) x 36" (H)
- Estimated Range 15 miles
- Freewheel Mode Yes
- Front Wheels 8" x 2"
- Ground Clearance 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece Weight Front Section: 43 lbs.
- Max Climbing Angle 6°
- Motor 270W x 4700RPM
- Rear Wheels 8" x 2"
- Seat Dimensions 17.5" (W) x 16" (D)
- Seat Weight 23 lbs.
- Top Speed 4.25 mph
- Total Weight (excl. hand control) 123 lbs.
- Turning Radius 55"
- Warranty on Batteries 12 Months
- Warranty on Frame Limited Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronics, Controller, Drive-Train Components 24 months
- Weight Capacity 325 lbs